WE ARE PENNINE DISTRIBUTION AND TRAINING LIMITED
PDTL is a family run professional business, with a friendly, personal service that
begins even before your course commences. Our service includes advice on details such as
licence applications and medicals, through to arranging convenient theory and practical
As specialists in driver training, the team at PDTL are here to help – we provide
courses from basic car and trailer training through to Large Goods Vehicle
certification. Our team has a wealth of experience and offers training 7 days a week
with hours to suit.
The training we provide is focused & designed around YOU, the customer. Every decision
we take is based on how it will affect you. We believe this is what makes us different
from our competitors.
- Deliver Outstanding Driver Training
- Provide Employees with an Attractive Working Environment
- Provide Training Designed Around You
- Drive Continuous Improvement
- Driver CPC Training
- Theory Training
- Car And Trailer Refresher Training
- Class C Driver Training
- Free Assessment
Class 1 and 2 – Ranges from £1,944 inclusive of VAT
NOTE: this is based on an average, and will change depending on how many hours training are required – This price includes 20 hours on road training. Also based on first time pass.
FREE assessment is included to gauge how many hours are required
- Practical – minimum 20 hours – even if you have some prior experience in smaller class vehicles
- Theory – You should expect to do 10-20 hours of theory training prior to your test, which is completed online
Class 1 and 2 – End to end – can take from a minimum of 7 weeks, and typically an average of 16 weeks
Yes – You must do 35 hours of periodic training every 5 years to keep your Driver Certificate of Professional Competence ( CPC ) to drive a lorry, bus or coach. We offer online courses where you can top up your professional competence training. See our online CPC training schedule for dates.
- We have nationwide availability through our medical partners and can typically get you a medical within 2 weeks
- Theory tests – on average 6 weeks
- Practical – 12 weeks plus on average